RAISE COURSE PROGRAMS
Raise Bachelor of Science Programs
A Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree can generally be earned in four years of full-time undergraduate study. The benefits of earning a B.S. degree are numerous, including increased employment opportunities and possibly higher wages.
BS Degree earners also typically know how to see a task through from beginning to end despite challenges and obstacles along the way. That is an important skill in a real-world professional setting where things don’t always go as planned. These are skills and attributes that employees expect from college graduates, which is why many employers don’t even consider candidates who aren’t college degrees.
Raise Institute of Science and Technology, AJK is affiliated with University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir Muzaffarabad for bachelor’s programs. We are offering following Bachelor’s programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Radiology.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT).
- Bachelor of Science in Operation Theater Technology (OT).
- Bachelor of Science in Doctor of Physiotherapy (DPT).
- Bachelor of Science in Optometry.
- Bachelor of Science in Emergency Medical Technology (EMT).
- Bachelor of Science in Cardiology.